- And some people pictures as well
- No.2: Rouzbeh Akhbari & Felix Kalmenson: Unburden (the Spa)
- Rouzbeh Akhbari & Felix Kalmenson: Unburden (the Spa)
- Franco Arcieri & Rachid Kallamni: Sound Maze
- Mohammed Laouli: “Everything is sacred”
- Edwin Gantert
- Said Afifi: «Metamorphosis of the linguist #2 »
- Katie Switzer
- Ash Moniz: Restauration Heist
- The Race: Burden
- The whereabouts…..
- Signs up!
- The amazing Maze! (Set-up)
- Setting up the exhibition in Les Abattoires: First Floor
- MOMENTUM_InsideOut: Trevor Lloyd Morgan
- Public video screening in Dowar Doom, Rabat
- Le Cube video night #7, Rabat
- Prelude – Rouzbeh AKHBARI
- Temple – Ash MONIZ
- Border Stone – Felix KALMENSON
- Point of Entry – Elle KURANCID
- Trip to the desert
- Opening at Priscilla queen Off the medina
- Getting ready
- Beautiful Priscilla
- Visiting Roches Noire
- Visiting les Abattoires de Casablanca
- Opening talk of | boxes | zones quarters at the CAS on June 20th
- NON PLUS ULTRA – Felix KALMENSON
- Version francaise!
- Preparing for | boxes | zones quarters
- Change of schedule
- | boxes | zones quarters
Author Archives: morocco-ad
….so happy to have had this wonderful time with all of you!
Afer some time…. in the spa…..
Second part of the “Order and Progress” intervention by Rouzbeh Akhbari & Felix Kalmenson: “Unburden”
Wonderful installation piece by Franco Arcieri and Rachid Kallamni
In the outside space of Les Abattoires the visitors could see the contributed video work “Everything is sacred” by Mohammed Laouli
Edwin Gantert showed his photography work Freiburg city portrait in Les Abattoires
Installation view of Said Afifi’s video work «Metamorphosis of the linguist #2» in Les Abattoires
Katie Switzer’s large scale multimedia installation in the entrance area of the exhibition in Les Abattoires
Ash Moniz’s piece “Restauration Heist” (2014) during the exhibition at Les Abattoires
The biggest thank you to Salah, Abdellah and Snoopy for the beautiful night!